This week we are talking about becoming more passionate. Passionate is defined by dictionary.com as showing strong feelings or a strong belief. So, my question for you today is this: What are you passionate about? You may say, well, I’m not sure exactly what I’m passionate about. We want to help you figure that out. Prayerfully spend some time journaling and thinking through the questions below as we set up our week together:
1. What breaks your heart?
2. What excites you?
3. What brings you joy?
4. What do you have strong beliefs about?
5. What lifts your mood, your energy level, and your spirits?
6. What gives you meaning and purpose?
7. What is life giving to you?
8. What in your story has God redeemed? How can you share your story to lead others to Him?
9. Ask a trusted friend what they would say you’re passionate about. What was their answer?
10. What do you find yourself telling others about most consistently?
Did God reveal something new to you about your passions? We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.